ClickClique
Hello! Welcome to ClickClique - The forum for everyone. Already a member? Click the "Log In" button below. New members click "Register" and become part of the friendly community for everyone. We look forward to seeing you.
ClickClique
Hello! Welcome to ClickClique - The forum for everyone. Already a member? Click the "Log In" button below. New members click "Register" and become part of the friendly community for everyone. We look forward to seeing you.
ClickClique
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ClickClique

The forum for everyone! Discuss music, TV, real life and everything in between!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

General Leona Chat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Calum
Admin

General Leona Chat  Empty
PostSubject: General Leona Chat    General Leona Chat  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:44 am

General chat for Leona/news.
Back to top Go down
Calum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Leona Chat    General Leona Chat  EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:57 am

Looks like Leona might lose "Collide" Sad.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Leona Chat    General Leona Chat  EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:11 am

I think she will too Sad I'm not fussed on the song to be honest but she's innocent in it all, apparently she had no idea the Penguin track exsisted so it's the producers fault. I sort of hope she does lose in a funny way because it'll be hilarious to see the Leona loons on Buzzjack then :lol: But she has a 2nd single ready, so she'll have to rush release that I guess.
Back to top Go down
https://clickclique.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Leona Chat    General Leona Chat  Empty

Back to top Go down

General Leona Chat
Page 1 of 1