ClickClique
Hello! Welcome to ClickClique - The forum for everyone. Already a member? Click the "Log In" button below. New members click "Register" and become part of the friendly community for everyone. We look forward to seeing you.
ClickClique
Hello! Welcome to ClickClique - The forum for everyone. Already a member? Click the "Log In" button below. New members click "Register" and become part of the friendly community for everyone. We look forward to seeing you.
ClickClique
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ClickClique

The forum for everyone! Discuss music, TV, real life and everything in between!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Messy Little Raindrops (Album Discussion)

Go down 
3 posters

Your opinion of Messy Little Raindrops
Excellent
Messy Little Raindrops (Album Discussion)  Vote_lcap100%Messy Little Raindrops (Album Discussion)  Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Ok
Messy Little Raindrops (Album Discussion)  Vote_lcap0%Messy Little Raindrops (Album Discussion)  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad
Messy Little Raindrops (Album Discussion)  Vote_lcap0%Messy Little Raindrops (Album Discussion)  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
James
Admin
James

Messy Little Raindrops (Album Discussion)  Empty
PostSubject: Messy Little Raindrops (Album Discussion)    Messy Little Raindrops (Album Discussion)  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:35 am

Messy Little Raindrops (Album Discussion)  Cheryl_cole_messy_little_raindrops_cover_art

Track List

1. "Promise This"
2. "Yeah Yeah" (featuring Travie McCoy)
3. "Live Tonight"
4. "The Flood"
5. "Amnesia"
6. "Everyone" (featuring Dizzee Rascal)
7. "Raindrops"
8. "Hummingbird"
9. "Better to Lie" (featuring August Rigo)
10. "Let's Get Down" (featuring Will.i.am)
11. "Happy Tears"
12. "Waiting"

Last edited by James on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://clickclique.forumotion.co.uk/
Calum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Messy Little Raindrops (Album Discussion)    Messy Little Raindrops (Album Discussion)  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:43 am

I don't have the album but The Flood is a masterpiece IMO.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

PostSubject: Re: Messy Little Raindrops (Album Discussion)    Messy Little Raindrops (Album Discussion)  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:46 am

Calum wrote:

You should definitely get the album! I find it better than 3 Words. I think The Flood was a bad single choice Sad
Back to top Go down
Liam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Messy Little Raindrops (Album Discussion)    Messy Little Raindrops (Album Discussion)  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:50 am

Excellent! <3 Best tracks are Promise This, Yeah Yeah, Amnesia and Waiting for me, better than 3 Words imo Smile
Back to top Go down
https://clickclique.forumotion.co.uk
Calum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Messy Little Raindrops (Album Discussion)    Messy Little Raindrops (Album Discussion)  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:50 am

James wrote:
Calum wrote:

You should definitely get the album! I find it better than 3 Words. I think The Flood was a bad single choice Sad

The only reason it was a bad single choice was because the general public are too stupid to like good music. What a Face

I will get it eventually, I'll pick it up the next time I go to HMV Smile.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

PostSubject: Re: Messy Little Raindrops (Album Discussion)    Messy Little Raindrops (Album Discussion)  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:07 am

Calum wrote:
James wrote:
Calum wrote:

The only reason it was a bad single choice was because the general public are too stupid to like good music. What a Face

:lol: HA! Calling the public stupid for not liking the song!
Make sure you do! I just know you will love it. Happy Tears, Amnesia and Yeah Yeah are my personal favourites.
Back to top Go down
Calum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Messy Little Raindrops (Album Discussion)    Messy Little Raindrops (Album Discussion)  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:21 am

James wrote:
Calum wrote:
James wrote:
Calum wrote:

:lol: HA! Calling the public stupid for not liking the song!
Make sure you do! I just know you will love it. Happy Tears, Amnesia and Yeah Yeah are my personal favourites.

I'm sure I will, thanks I'll get it next chance Wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Messy Little Raindrops (Album Discussion)    Messy Little Raindrops (Album Discussion)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Messy Little Raindrops (Album Discussion)
Page 1 of 1