ClickClique
Hello! Welcome to ClickClique - The forum for everyone. Already a member? Click the "Log In" button below. New members click "Register" and become part of the friendly community for everyone. We look forward to seeing you.
ClickClique
Hello! Welcome to ClickClique - The forum for everyone. Already a member? Click the "Log In" button below. New members click "Register" and become part of the friendly community for everyone. We look forward to seeing you.
ClickClique
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ClickClique

The forum for everyone! Discuss music, TV, real life and everything in between!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HM's all time top 10 :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HoneyMonster
Admin
HoneyMonster

HM's all time top 10 :) Empty
PostSubject: HM's all time top 10 :)   HM's all time top 10 :) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:08 am

Okay people, brace yourselves for pure awesomeness Tongue

1.Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns N' Roses (AMAZING)
2.Highway Unicorn - Lady Gaga (truly epic)
3. Relax, Take it Easy - Mika (it really does work Smile )
4. S&M - Rihanna (memories of drunken garden party when I was nearly killed by a bench)
5.Dynamite - Taio Cruz (the sound of getting drunk in a bar that's way too full. Loves it)
6. Time Warp - Rocky Horror soundtrack (no reason, just loves)
7. Save Ourselves (The Warning) - The Blackout (these are AWESOME live, and from my town)
8. I'll Make a Man Out of You - Disney's Mulan Soundtrack (I know all the words. Sad, right)
9. Beating Heart Baby - Head Automatica (aw, cute >.< )
10. Carry on My Wayward Son - Kansas (it was on 'Supernatural', therefore it rocks)
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

PostSubject: Re: HM's all time top 10 :)   HM's all time top 10 :) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:12 am

You have made my night, I can actually remember you falling off that bench to S&M as that was the only song we had on CD that night LOL! Also us getting chucked out of the bar to Dynamite. Sad times we can't get chucked out anymore unless we are behaving unruly :/

How can you put a GAGA album track in your top 10? If you had to we all know it should have been "Heavy Metal Lover" Tongue

Last edited by James on Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://clickclique.forumotion.co.uk/
Liam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HM's all time top 10 :)   HM's all time top 10 :) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:13 am

I like the whole top 5 but I don't even think I've heard 7, 8, 9 or 10 Sad I don't like Time Warp either. But great top 5!
Back to top Go down
https://clickclique.forumotion.co.uk
HoneyMonster
Admin
HoneyMonster

PostSubject: Re: HM's all time top 10 :)   HM's all time top 10 :) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:15 am

Noooooo!!!! No Heavy Metal Lover! Highway Unicorn involve riding pony, unicorns, cars, guns and bras. Its like a gay icon song! Plus its got amazing 'woooooaaaah' singing bits. It tells you to ride things, so it's your kind of song :p
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

PostSubject: Re: HM's all time top 10 :)   HM's all time top 10 :) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:19 am

HoneyMonster wrote:
Noooooo!!!! No Heavy Metal Lover! Highway Unicorn involve riding pony, unicorns, cars, guns and bras. Its like a gay icon song! Plus its got amazing 'woooooaaaah' singing bits. It tells you to ride things, so it's your kind of song :p

Bold Part: You have just displayed your bizarre fetishes to us Very Happy Nice.
Back to top Go down
HoneyMonster
Admin
HoneyMonster

PostSubject: Re: HM's all time top 10 :)   HM's all time top 10 :) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:23 am

PMSL, nah that's what S&M is for :p hehe oj. But I wouldn't mind having a pony Smile (in a non-sexual way, perv). Oh, and 7, 8, 9 and 10 are obscure rock songs which is why you dont know what they are
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

PostSubject: Re: HM's all time top 10 :)   HM's all time top 10 :) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:25 am

HoneyMonster wrote:
PMSL, nah that's what S&M is for :p hehe oj. But I wouldn't mind having a pony Smile (in a non-sexual way, perv). Oh, and 7, 8, 9 and 10 are obscure rock songs which is why you dont know what they are

You basically want a pony to run down your street into the sunset skipping to Natasha Bedingfields "Pocketful of Sunshine" I'm right aint I!
Yea I know that's why I haven't commented about them :/
Back to top Go down
HoneyMonster
Admin
HoneyMonster

PostSubject: Re: HM's all time top 10 :)   HM's all time top 10 :) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:27 am

Omg Pocketful of Sunshine!!!! I love that song/film!!! I wanna see it again to get more fantastic quotes. Think of my gnome. You know you want to :p
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

PostSubject: Re: HM's all time top 10 :)   HM's all time top 10 :) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:28 am

HoneyMonster wrote:
Omg Pocketful of Sunshine!!!! I love that song/film!!! I wanna see it again to get more fantastic quotes. Think of my gnome. You know you want to :p

I'll get you the DVD for your 19th as I'm such an amazing friend Very Happy I have a P where you would rather see a V. True indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HM's all time top 10 :)   HM's all time top 10 :) Empty

Back to top Go down

HM's all time top 10 :)
Page 1 of 1