ClickClique
Hello! Welcome to ClickClique - The forum for everyone. Already a member? Click the "Log In" button below. New members click "Register" and become part of the friendly community for everyone. We look forward to seeing you.
ClickClique
Hello! Welcome to ClickClique - The forum for everyone. Already a member? Click the "Log In" button below. New members click "Register" and become part of the friendly community for everyone. We look forward to seeing you.
ClickClique
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ClickClique

The forum for everyone! Discuss music, TV, real life and everything in between!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Way You Watch Me - 3rd single

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liam
Admin

The Way You Watch Me - 3rd single Empty
PostSubject: The Way You Watch Me - 3rd single   The Way You Watch Me - 3rd single EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:06 am

The 3rd single is apparently titled 'The Way You Watch Me'. It features Travie McCoy (he's not my first choice of rent-a-rapper, but he has decent music like Cupid's Chokehold, Billionaire, Need You and Stereo Hearts) and is produced by Lucas Secon, who is behind songs such as Get Outta My Way (Kylie), Gravity (Pixie Lott), I Hate This Part (Pussycat Dolls) and Heart Vacancy (The Wanted). It's billed as a 'summer anthem' and released in November. The album will be released that month too. Apparently All Fired Up is the most 'dancey' they go so I can see TWTWM being something like What's My Name or Price Tag, summery but not dancey. So a new direction for them again, after toying with trance-pop and house for All Fired Up!

Much excite Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://clickclique.forumotion.co.uk
James
Admin
James

PostSubject: Re: The Way You Watch Me - 3rd single   The Way You Watch Me - 3rd single EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:15 am

Travie McCoy Is alright! He was featured on Cheryl's "Yeah Yeah" that was pretty good!

I'm not liking the single name at the moment. I am hoping for a more ballad type release from them like "Missing You" next though.
Back to top Go down
https://clickclique.forumotion.co.uk/
Liam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Way You Watch Me - 3rd single   The Way You Watch Me - 3rd single EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:21 am

It's not actually The Way You Watch Me, apparently now it's called Hearts Take Over. Sounds like a ballad then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://clickclique.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Way You Watch Me - 3rd single   The Way You Watch Me - 3rd single Empty

Back to top Go down

The Way You Watch Me - 3rd single
Page 1 of 1