ClickClique
Hello! Welcome to ClickClique - The forum for everyone. Already a member? Click the "Log In" button below. New members click "Register" and become part of the friendly community for everyone. We look forward to seeing you.
ClickClique
Hello! Welcome to ClickClique - The forum for everyone. Already a member? Click the "Log In" button below. New members click "Register" and become part of the friendly community for everyone. We look forward to seeing you.
ClickClique
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ClickClique

The forum for everyone! Discuss music, TV, real life and everything in between!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

3rd Love? Single

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grant
Admin
Grant

3rd Love? Single Empty
PostSubject: 3rd Love? Single   3rd Love? Single EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:28 am

The Follow-up to I'm Into You is yet to be officially confirmed by Jennifer, but it seems that it is between Papi and Starting Over.
After the recent split of Jen and Marc, it is looking likely to be Starting Over.

Good Choice?
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

3rd Love? Single Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd Love? Single   3rd Love? Single EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:24 am

Grant wrote:
The Follow-up to I'm Into You is yet to be officially confirmed by Jennifer, but it seems that it is between Papi and Starting Over.
After the recent split of Jen and Marc, it is looking likely to be Starting Over.

Good Choice?

I understand her split could have an influence on her choice, but I want Papi to be a single so bad! It is insanely catchy and is the Jennifer we know - upbeat songs. Please be Papi. Remixes would be nice too.
Back to top Go down
https://clickclique.forumotion.co.uk/
Liam
Admin

3rd Love? Single Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd Love? Single   3rd Love? Single EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:27 am

I prefer Starting Over :lol: Papi would do much better though. She should release Hypnotico at the least if she's going to miss out an obvious hit in Papi!
Back to top Go down
https://clickclique.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

3rd Love? Single Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd Love? Single   3rd Love? Single Empty

Back to top Go down

3rd Love? Single
Page 1 of 1