ClickClique
Hello! Welcome to ClickClique - The forum for everyone. Already a member? Click the "Log In" button below. New members click "Register" and become part of the friendly community for everyone. We look forward to seeing you.
ClickClique
Hello! Welcome to ClickClique - The forum for everyone. Already a member? Click the "Log In" button below. New members click "Register" and become part of the friendly community for everyone. We look forward to seeing you.
ClickClique
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ClickClique

The forum for everyone! Discuss music, TV, real life and everything in between!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to ClickClique - The Basics, what you need to know.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
James
Admin
James

Welcome to ClickClique - The Basics, what you need to know. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to ClickClique - The Basics, what you need to know.   Welcome to ClickClique - The Basics, what you need to know. EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:38 am

Welcome to ClickClique - the new forum with something for everyone!

Here at ClickClique we aim to provide you with a friendly environment where you can express your views on subjects and topics in a safe moderated place.

Scrolling down the forum main page you can see the many areas of subjects the forum covers including many individual artist forums where you can unleash your inner loon.
That doesn't tickle your fancy? Discover the wealth of chart information awaiting you in our Chart section and even create your own charts in the personal charts section.
Want more? We cover your entertainment needs with Television, Movie and Gaming discussion.

So what you waiting for? JOIN NOW. We look forward to seeing you,

Already joined? be sure to introduce yourself here in the link https://clickclique.forumotion.co.uk/f23-introducing-yourself

Create your very own thread (In the upcoming link) to introduce yourself - https://clickclique.forumotion.co.uk/post?f=23&mode=newtopic HAVE FUN!

The Mod Team,

Liam:
Hi, my name is Liam! Smile I am Bristolian and very friendly so don't hesistate to ask for any help, welcome to the site. I am a Lady Gaga, Carrie Underwood and Rihanna loon!

James:
Hello everyone! Welcome to this new forum. I hope you feel right at home here. If you see a topic you want to discuss please don't hesitate to post and also if there isn't the topic you want to talk about available, make it yourself! I am from Wales and I am a big Cheryl Cole Fan. Please don't hesitate about asking questions, we are all here to help Smile.

Calum:
Hi everyone, my name is Calum and I would like to welcome you all to this website. I'm Scottish and I'm also a deranged Ellie Goulding fan.

Grant:

Aloha everyone. I won't bother welcoming you since everyone else has. I'm from Stirling in Scotland and I am slightly obsessed with Courteney Cox and Adam Brody.

Back to top Go down
https://clickclique.forumotion.co.uk/

Welcome to ClickClique - The Basics, what you need to know.
Page 1 of 1