ClickClique
Hello! Welcome to ClickClique - The forum for everyone. Already a member? Click the "Log In" button below. New members click "Register" and become part of the friendly community for everyone. We look forward to seeing you.
ClickClique
Hello! Welcome to ClickClique - The forum for everyone. Already a member? Click the "Log In" button below. New members click "Register" and become part of the friendly community for everyone. We look forward to seeing you.
ClickClique
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ClickClique

The forum for everyone! Discuss music, TV, real life and everything in between!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introduction thingy

Go down 
+3
Shelli Louise Po
James
HoneyMonster
7 posters
AuthorMessage
HoneyMonster
Admin
HoneyMonster

Introduction thingy Empty
PostSubject: Introduction thingy   Introduction thingy EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:35 am

I have no idea wot to say so hi Smile Apparently I'm meant to talk about what music I like, so... I pretty much like anything except most R N' B (Rihanna excluded of course lol). My faves so far are Lady Gaga, Rocky Horror soundtrack and the Blackout. A weird combo I know lol, but this is coming from the girl with Disney songs on her ipod Smile
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thingy   Introduction thingy EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:38 am

HI! I know full well your music tastes Very Happy Been tortured enough by them Wink Nah, I'm only kidding, you are getting better! Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
https://clickclique.forumotion.co.uk/
Shelli Louise Po
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thingy   Introduction thingy EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:39 am

Heylo! Im Shelli! I like RnB and Country pig
Back to top Go down
Liam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thingy   Introduction thingy EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:40 am

Hi James' friend Very Happy Thanks for joining, your music taste sounds pretty good ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://clickclique.forumotion.co.uk
Calum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thingy   Introduction thingy EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:50 am

Hello there Smile.
Back to top Go down
HoneyMonster
Admin
HoneyMonster

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thingy   Introduction thingy EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:28 am

Liam wrote:
your music taste sounds pretty good ^_^

Aw thanks Smile I'm glad someone aprecciates good taste when they see it... unlike James lol, who thinks Girls Aloud gods of music <rolls eyes>
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thingy   Introduction thingy EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:32 am

HoneyMonster wrote:
Liam wrote:
your music taste sounds pretty good ^_^

Aw thanks Smile I'm glad someone aprecciates good taste when they see it... unlike James lol, who thinks Girls Aloud gods of music <rolls eyes>

Right bitch, you know how much I love Girls Aloud so don't start. They are life, so is Cheryl deal with it Tongue
Back to top Go down
HoneyMonster
Admin
HoneyMonster

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thingy   Introduction thingy EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:23 am

Lol James I only say it to wind you up. Don't you know that by know?
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thingy   Introduction thingy EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:25 am

HoneyMonster wrote:
Lol James I only say it to wind you up. Don't you know that by know?

I sorta figured that out when we had their greatest hits on in the car and I heard you humming away to "Something Kinda Oooh." You loves them really. Admit it.
Back to top Go down
Grant
Admin
Grant

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thingy   Introduction thingy EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:49 am

So, you are a friend of James then?
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thingy   Introduction thingy EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:23 am

Grant wrote:
So, you are a friend of James then?

Yea she is my biatch wub
Back to top Go down
RhiRhi
Admin
RhiRhi

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thingy   Introduction thingy EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:09 am

Have to be proud that we know every word to "Dammit Janet" and sing it so well tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thingy   Introduction thingy Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction thingy
Page 1 of 1